District Leader Resources
A one-stop source for tips and tools.
Serving as a district leader is a terrific way to continue growing as a leader after serving as a club officer. It is both a great responsibility and an exciting opportunity.
Here is a list of tips, tools, and tutorials to help you fulfill your duties as a district officer and better serve the members of our district.
- The District Leader Handbook is provided by Toastmasters International to explain the district leader’s roles and responsibilities.
- Contest resources can be found on the contest resource page. To add an area or division contest event to the contest and calendar pages, please use this form.
- To add a Club Officer Training (COT) event to the district calendar, please use this form.
District Officer Events
- The District Calendar lets district leaders know what’s going on in our district.
- The dates of the District Executive Committee (DEC) meetings are listed here. Specific locations and meeting times will be sent to DEC members and invited attendees.
- The dates of the Operations (OPS) meetings are listed here. Specific locations and meeting times will be sent to OPS members and invited attendees.