District Leader Resources
Serving as a district leader is a terrific way to continue growing as a leader after serving as a club officer. It is both a great responsibility and an exciting opportunity.
On this page you’ll find tips and tutorials to help you carry our your role, effectively serving the members of our district.
- Monthly Tips for Area Directors show you what to plan for each month.
- The District Calendar lets district leaders know what’s going on in our district.
- Dates of District Executive Committee (DEC) meetings are listed here. Specific locations and meeting times will be sent to DEC members and invited attendees.
- Dates of Operations (OPS) meetings are listed here. Specific locations and meeting times will be sent to OPS members and invited attendees.
- The District Leader Handbook is provided by Toastmasters International to explain the district leader’s roles and responsibilities.
- Contest resources can be found on the contest resource page. To add an Area or Division Contest event to the Contest and Calendar pages please use this form.
- Area Directors –
- Please complete/update a Club Visit Report each time you visit a club in your Area.
- Use this form to submit a COT event.
- The District Recognition Program Handbook is provided by Toastmasters International and includes details of the Distinguished Area, Division, and District Programs as well as templates for the Area and Division Success Plans.